The International Box
Gift Boxes available for Pre-order now
A naturally leavened 750g Panettone from Gentile, produced for The River Café, Carnaroli risotto rice from Verona and dried Italian porcini mushrooms, new season's olive oil from Selvapiana, exclusively bottled for The River Café and whole, jarred Pugliese tomatoes and Venetian tagliolini from Cipriani.
Dark chocolate gianduja cake from La Molina made with roasted IGP Piedmont hazelnuts, chocolate-covered almond and hazelnut dragées and espresso-ground coffee from the Volcano roastery.
A pair of mouth-blown Venetian glasses from Carlo Moretti in Murano, a set of 6 large, colourful linen napkins and 2 tea towels from Designers Guild, and the limited edition book ‘The Making of a Gallery for Drawings at Chateau La Coste’.
- Large Panettone Classico, Forno Gentile (750g), contains: wheat, egg, milk, may contain traces of nuts and soya
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Selvapiana (75cl)
- Dried porcini mushrooms (30g)
- Carnaroli rice (500g)
- Whole peeled tomatoes (1000g)
- Organic tagliolini pasta (250g), contains: wheat, egg
- Dark chocolate gianduja cake with roasted Hazelnuts (480g), contains: milk, hazelnuts
- Chocolate covered almonds and hazelnuts (250g), contains: milk, almonds, hazelnuts, soy
- Volcano, espresso-ground ‘Mountain Blend’ (200g)
- 2 individually decorated Venetian drinking glasses by Carlo Moretti
- 6 fine linen napkins in different colours (see image), 50x50cm by Designers Guild
- 2 fine linen tea towels in different colours (see image), 70x40cm by Designers Guild
- 1 River Cafe canvas tote bag, designed by Michael Nash Associates
- 1 pair blue dining candles by True Grace
- 1 box River Cafe long matches
- 1 copy ‘The Making of a Gallery for Drawings at Chateau La Coste’ Written by Deyan Sudjic, designed by Michael Nash Associates, with photographs by Matthew Donaldson.
This Gift Box is available for shipping throughout mainland UK, the contiguous United States of America, Canada and Australia. If you would like to ship to a country not listed, please contact us so we can advise on your enquiry.